Join our team or spread the word!
Greenline Architecture is an award-winning, 12-person architecture, interior design and historic preservation firm established in historically charming Savannah, Georgia. We are seeking a full-time architectural associate with two to five years of experience to join our office, located in the heart of the Starland District, Savannah’s rapidly developing creative and artistic hub. Our firm is currently engaged in a variety of creative design work including commercial, residential, hospitality, retail, historic preservation and mixed use projects of various scales.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We support innovation and creativity and encourage all team members to contribute to the design process while fostering personal and professional growth.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, and you meet the below requirements, please send your résumé, cover letter and portfolio samples here. For portfolio samples, please no URL links, only PDF format portfolio or work experience.
Required Education & Work Experience:
· Graduate of accredited architecture or design school
· Equivalent experience in a professional office is acceptable in lieu of degree.
· Must have a 2-5 years of experience acquired in a professional setting relevant to this position
· Prepare presentation drawings, models and renderings
· Prepare schematic design drawings and construction documents
· Assist with electronic media
· Assist with municipal submittal review packages
· Assist in preparing design development presentations
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Familiar with both residential and commercial design industries
· Must be design-oriented and self-motivated
· Must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment with principals and staff, as well as clients, consultants and contractors
· Solid communication skills, design aptitude and a positive attitude are all necessary
· Organization and the ability to meet deadlines is essential
· Basic sketching and rendering skills are required
· Expert proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
· Proven experience in Revit is essential; a skills test will be required
· Working knowledge of conventions, codes and construction practices of the United States is essential
· A valid driver’s license is required and a background history is necessary
Candidate MUST meet experience requirements to be considered for this position. Applicants will be required to take a short test to show Revit proficiency. There will be no relocation fees offered and salary will be commensurate with demonstrated experience and skills.
Apply via email only. No phone calls, please. Greenline Architecture is an equal opportunity employer.